Day 5 was my favorite, "Breakfast in Bed: French Toast and French Kisses!" He liked that one a lot, but Day 6 was his favorite. I won't repeat what that one said.
It was really fun thinking of surprises for him everyday! He is such a sweet and loving husband and dad 365 days a year that he deserved and extra special Valentine's Day! He made me another blog book for Valentine's, which I am SOOOO excited about! Now we can flip through our 2010 memories whenever we want!
We all took turns being "El Capitan," but I think Ryan enjoyed driving the boat the most. He chased a few ducks, honked the horn a lot, and almost pulled the dock guy in the water when he was parking it.
It was a really great Valentine's this year! I think it's now tied for my 2nd favorite holiday with Halloween, Thanksgiving and 4th of July. (Christmas and Easter are tied for 1st.) I just love Love!
And this little cupid was happy just sucking on everyone else's valentines. He's very much into trying to eat paper lately. He did his first mischievous thing the other day. He was rolling around on the floor the other day, and he rolled all the way over to where Noelle had left her kleenex and he ate it. By the time I got to him, it had already been soggy and sucked on, and he coughed up kleenex bits at random for the next little while. I couldn't bring myself to ask Noelle if she'd used the kleenex yet. I'm just gonna pretend she hadn't.
Anyhow, I love my family all year long, but it's fun to have a special day to celebrate it! Happy Valentine's Day!
8 comments:
Seriously, best Valentine's ever! I love LOVE too!
That sounds so much fun!!!!! I love the 14 days of Valentine's thing - what a great idea! I am going to plan on that for next year (don't worry, Jon is not in to reading blogs, he likes it when I just tell him what everyone is up to and show him the pics, so the surprise won't be ruined)
The boat looks so romantic! What a fun day!
Oh, Kimmie. I so love you and your sweet family! Thanks for sharing your creative genius (most of it anyway... for the life of me, I can't figure out what you might have done on day 6) and good memories with us. I love the pics, I love you!
haha # 6 made me laugh! and i love everything about your valentine's week...you are so awesome kimmie! :)
Such a fun Valentines :)
Oh I do wish I knew what #6 was . . . oh, you posted a picture of it. Ok then. That's about all I could think of for Valentine's this year, #6 and ice cream. I'm not sure which one he enjoyed more. Well done thinking of the 14.
That's a fun idea! Let me guess, he chose an "o"! Guys really do love to have sox!
You are so creative and fun! Also you are so silly! You posted a picture of number 6 and if you have good reading skills you can tell what it says. Ha! Good one though!
Post a Comment