
We checked out a book from the library called "One Zillion Valentines" about two guys named Marvin and Melvin who made a zillion valentines and passed them out to everyone in their city. Then their whole city felt happy and loved!

We really liked the book, and the idea of making valentines for everyone in our city, so we invited all the moms in our ward over with their kiddos to make one zillion valentines! It was SO much fun!

Between the 22 moms and 35 kids that came to work in our valentines sweat shop, we managed to make 75 valentines, which is pretty close to a zillion. (We would've made more, but I provided a lunch break, and our productivity declined after that. We moms got to talking while all the kids ran in circles in the grass.) Still, 75 is a pretty impressive number of Valentines!

Here are a few of the ones we still have left. The rest have been passed out to sweet little ladies from the ward and random people in our neighborhood. I think Marvin and Melvin would be proud!
7 comments:
I LOVE it! I wish we could have come. What a great idea for a party. I'm now looking for all kinds of excuses to have parties so I'll have to add that to my list.
Kimmy that is soooo cool!!! You always have the best ideas!! I admire you so much!!! I want to go and make a zillion valentines and pass them out around our apartment complex!
You throw such great parties Kimmie! Thanks for the fun!
what a great idea!!!
We had so much fun!! Sorry we didn't contribute more to the Valentines, Dallen was a little distracted by the awesome wagon :)
Did you count the 10 valentines Emma made and gave to Mason and Stanton? Thanks for inviting us we had tons of fun!
What a cute idea...I love it!!!!!!!
Post a Comment