
Daddy and Stanton went on another one of what Stanton calls a "boys only, no girls allowed (except my best friend Hannah) camping trip." They always have so much fun, and this time Stanton saw snow for the first time in his life!

He and Hannah and Josh had fun shooting things with sticks. Stanton also brought home for me a Dr. Pepper can that he annhilated with the BB Gun. Thankfully he didn't shoot himself, or anyone else, but he did cut his finger on my sharp souvenier can.

We have been getting really lucky getting the free culture passes from the library. We got one to The Science Center, and I layed on a bed of nails. It didn't hurt at all! (This isn't me. I forgot to bring my camera.)
Then we got another culture pass to The Dinosaur Museum, and I am happy to say that my kids are no longer scared of the dinosaur bones! We had a great time!

We saw this huge scorpion, and Stanton kept saying really loudly to anyone who walked by, "My Daddy ate a scorpion for $20!" Yes, it's true, and Stanton is very impressed by that. (It was dead and covered in chocolate if that makes it a little less gross. Paul, the weather guy from Channel 5 dared him to.)

Noelle's favorite thing about the museum was the magnent exhibit. She also loves practicing her goofy new smile in every picture! I think it's adorable, and I think she gets it from me cause that's how I got in my third car accident. I rear-ended some people because I was practicing my smiles in the rear view mirror. Don't worry. That was a long time ago. I've grown up a lot since then.

Every time we go to the dinosaur museum, we have to get a picture on the baby sea turtle because that's Noelle's favorite animal.

Noelle has worn mismatched socks during the day and Stanton's football pajamas to bed at night all week because I keep forgetting to do laundry. Luckily, she thinks it's a funny new game we're playing.

We had a fun time partying with our good friend Lissa at Peter Piper Pizza for her birthday! Happy Birthday Lissa! We love you!

And last, but certainly not least, I've done some research. I've found out that right now our new baby is either the size of a peach or the size of an egg. I hope it's the egg cause I ate the peach shortly after this picture was taken.
3 comments:
Looks like lots of fun happenings at the Curry household as usual! Are you guys coming camping with us this month?
Those are some great pictures! I'm loving the one with Stanton and Hannah and Noelle's "new"smile" is cracking me up. Too funny!
isn't that an apple?? i like the egg too.
Post a Comment