Friday, December 11, 2009

Kimmie's 2nd Annual Christmas Symphony!

Feliz Navidad Amigos! Christmas can finally begin because I've got my trumpet out, and I'm playing, for all of you, my 2nd annual Christmas symphony! Last year I know I did a solo performance, but this year I'd like to welcome Stanton Curry on drums and Noelle Curry on guitar (and books). So, without further au dieu, here it is, from my mouth to your ears...
Can't get enough of my trumpeting? You can catch more carols, as always, on our home answering machine! Merry Christmas!

7 comments:

Shellee said...

I LOVE when you make videos like this. I think you and your children are highly talented on unusual items. Seriously, you guys are like watching "Stomp".

Merry Christmas back at you!!!

The Johnsons said...

Who could ever get enough?

Malori and Jon Saline said...

I totally want to call your answering machine now!!!! That was awesome!! Merry Christmas!

Mahers said...

Now Christmas can start! I love it.

mashby said...

Ummm....the page turn? Seriously!!! :) Ha ha, excellent, I loved it! That is some hard stuff - coming from a fellow trumpet player!!

Laurie said...

Awh, Kimmie... I LOVE YOU - and your mad trumet skillz. Let the holiday season begin! (And I'm with Malorie. I sooo want to call your answering machine RIGHT NOW!) That was awesome - thank you! :-)

Steve and Steph said...

merry christmas! Cooper just asked me to play it again...lol! That is amazing! I am totally impressed.