
We loved Thanksgiving! We went to Robert's parents' house. We unanimously agreed that it was really the best tasting meal we'd ever eaten! I brought stuffing and cranberry sauce that I made from scratch. (Robert couldn't believe how many dishes I used to make two things, so he took a picture. I know that's a lot of dishes, but I'm still getting the hang of cooking.) I also love that Robert surprised me and did all of those gross dishes cause I really was not looking forward to cleaning up after myself!

Stanton loved going on a boy's camping trip with Daddy a few weeks ago. He especially loved shooting BB guns and driving Josh's Daddy's truck through the river like a boat.

We LOVE the new Komodo Dragon exhibit at the zoo. We've seen it three times since it opened two weeks ago. They feed it an entire chicken, and it can swallow it in one giant bite! Fascinating!

We love that it's Saturday picninc weather again! Hooray!

Noelle loves straddling things, and pretending that she's "riding a baby sea turtle." That's exactly what she says, every time.

And who doesn't love the free Santa pictures at Bass Pro Shop and all of the other festivities there at Santa's Wonderland! (Actually, I know someone who doesn't...Noelle. She's not a fan. She says, "I no like Santa. He too scary for me.")
3 comments:
Cranberry sauce from scratch?! That must have been SO good! Messy dishes are worth it:)
I will have to take the girls to see that komodo dragon exhibit. Sounds awesome!
My girls aren't fans of Santa yet either, but we can't miss out on a free picture and candycane.
Isn't it late to be going camping! You have a very dedicated husband and son who must L-O-V-E camping...good for them! :)
That surprises me that Noelle doesn't like Santa - I thought she was fearless!! Wish us luck with Santa, we're going tonight. We all know Max can be a little "testy" at times....
Post a Comment