Sunday, December 27, 2009

I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it!

We had one super cute baby!
Then, fifteen months later, we had another super cute baby!
And now, coming soon, in Aug 2010, super cute baby #3! Yup, I"M PREGNANT!!!!!

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats, that is super exciting! Your kids are so cute. Good luck!

OurFamily said...

VERY cute kids and CONGRATS! That is so exciting!

Myra said...

Yeah! Merry Christmas to you. What a wonderful family you are building.

Missy said...

Yay!!!! That is so exciting! Congratulations! Another super cute baby for sure:)

Elise said...

Your babies are SO cute! Congrats on having another one!

Adam and Tara said...

YAYAYAYAYAYA!!!! We're so excited that our baby will have so many cousins!!!! WOO!!

Malori and Jon Saline said...

WOW!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! You are such a great mom!!

Steve and Steph said...

i've been waiting for this post....YAY!!!! CONGRATS my dear! You will have yet another totally cute baby...I just know it! LOVE you girl! I'm so happy for you guys!

The Earls said...

Woohoo! I'm so happy for you! Congratulations!

Sarah said...

Yeah, yeah, yeah!!! You guys make such cute babies I am glad to know that another one is on the way. Congratulations!!!

Laurie said...

Wahoo! Congratulations!!!

Annie said...

YAY!! Congrats! We are expecing #2 in late May! You will be having another cute baby for sure!!

Melissa M. said...

I hope it's twins!
I am so excited for you!

Amy said...

Yippee!!! So excited for you...let me know if you need me to watch your kids if you get sick!

Julie said...

way to go! Your kids are too cute not to have at least 12!

The Robinsons said...

Wow! I haven't checked blogs in a while. Good thing I scrolled down! CONGRATS! So excited for you guys!

Nikki said...

OH MY GOSH! I finally got caught up on blog reading. I'm so excited for you! I've never met anyone who is so good at being pregnant and such an AMAZING mom! I'm so happy for you. Congrats. Any chance you'll name it Lola if it's a girl??!!