Sunday, September 13, 2009

My poor baby's arm pit!

My little Noelle has a staph infection in her arm pit. Sad huh!? It doesn't hurt her unless she bumps it. She is on antibiotics, but if it doesn't drain on it's own they said she will have to go to the hospital to get it lanced or something. We've been giving her extra special treatment. My poor little dear!
Also, Robert taught Stanton and Noelle to balance spoons on their noses. (Hers fell off before I snapped the pic.) They all think it's so funny that mommy's pointy little nose can't balance a spoon.
And here are all of the things I got for free this summer, starting in May. That doesn't include the rib rack and the bracelet I gave away as gifts and all of the free food I got from Chick-fil-A! Just get on store's mailing list and they send you free coupons all the time! It's great!

4 comments:

Malori and Jon Saline said...

Poor little Noelle!! That looks like it hurts!!
I can't balance as spoon on my nose either - don't feel too bad.
I am always so impressed by your free stuff!!!! That is so awesome!!!

Missy said...

I hope her infection goes away soon! Ouch!
You're always so good at finding freebies:)

Fosburgh Family said...

I am glad that Noelles surgery went well hopefull that cute little armpit looks good as new. And I love the pic of stanton with the spoon too cute!!!

Annie said...

Oh poor little thing! Those pics of your kiddos are so cute!