
Good news! It's not too hot to go to the zoo anymore! We went twice this week. You might leave with sweaty pits, but at least it's bearable to go again. Hooray!

We fed the ducks popcorn. I don't know if that's allowed, but it was fun. Robert and I also saw the two big totises making a little tortise. Even though this is the second time I've seen and heard this (they are shockingly noisy) I still giggled like a twelve year old.

Stanton had SO much fun with the boys! Seeing the new jaguar was his favorite! He is trying to convince Robert to be a baby jaguar for Halloween. Robert is considering it.

I got to go up on stage for the animal show. I felt famous! See Noelle in the corner, crawling up after me.

Other good news, Noelle stopped eating play dough, so we're happy about that.

Stanton has been thinking really hard about what to be for Halloween. He has a new costume everyday. This one is a Home Depot guy with a pirate hat and glasses.

Then there's the Mexico cowboy baseball player with a tie.

And finally, Hawaiian army man lion-chef.

And our week wouldn't be complete without a trip to the mall play place. This time his gal pals came along for the ride.

And making a mess at the Disney Store afterwards to top it all off! (We always clean up after ourselves.)
7 comments:
Thank goodness for more bearable weather! I'd have to vote for the home depot pirate costume. Love the coke bottle glasses:)
I love all of the random costumes. Very creative! Noelle and Livvy look the cutest in that picture. It only took about 5 times to get them to sort of look at the camera.
I am so happy it's zoo time - I don't have kids yet, but I sure love going - - maybe I will drag Jon there for the weekend....
Those are some creative costumes!
And it is always good news when someone stops eating play-doh...did she do the 12-steps program, or did she use the patch?
I love reading your blog!!
I think that zoo worker is checking you out! :) I agree with Melissa on the Home Depot guy w/ glasses. CUTE!! He really does look like the kid on Meet The Robinsons!
Cute pictures! Seriously Kimmie you and your kids are SUPER CUTE!!
I love that you and your kids have fun dress up days! I totally want to do that. What a fun childhood they have with you! Awesome!
Kimmy!! I love everything you have posted. I cannot stop laughing when I read your blog. I have to cover my mouth so I don't wake up the kids!! Stanton and Noelle are ADORABLE 1000 times over. You're are such a good mommy!
Post a Comment