I have been saying forever that I am going to get bangs. I even texted most everyone I know and took a poll a few months back to see if I should. Most everyone said no, but I decided what the heck. I looked cute with them when I was in Elementary School, so why wouldn't they look cute now. I'm pretty sure I like them, but I can't decide if I look like a third grader with a big face, or the artsy-intellectual type, the type that Melissa refers to as the ones who shop at Whole Foods cause they are vegan and so sophisticated. (I don't think I'm that one cause I like steak, and I shop at Walmart.)
Now, Keep in mind, I'm about to go swimming, so they're not styled, and I have no make-up on because Noelle threw it all in the bathtub a few weeks ago, and I haven't bought anymore yet...Ta-da!!!!

Stanton said, "They're pretty. I want bangs like mommmy." and Robert said, "Bangs are for girls. The only bangs that you'll ever have will come from shooting a gun."
Switching gears, Lynnae and I talked our husbands into letting us use live fish for the centerpieces for the Elder's Quorum fish fry. So, Stanton, who has been wanting a fish for months, brought one home and named it "See-Saw." He and Noelle talked to it and fed it and kissed the bowl, and then it died, exactly 18 hours later. When I told Stanton, he frowned big and said, "Oh no. See-Saw died! Can I watch a movie?" He handles grief well.

R.I.P. See-Saw!
18 comments:
I like them a lot and so does Brian. You look good with no makeup, and with makeup either way your are just pretty! Definitely not chubby 3rd grader!
I think they look good on you! Nothing like a new hair cut to make things fun. Enjoy those bangs:)
p.s. I don't know if you saw my comment back to you in regards to freaking you out with wisdom teeth ext., but I honestly was being overly-dramatic and sarcastic in my post, so don't be scared! It's really not that bad.
Kimmie I love them!!! They look very cute even when they're not styled. JUST DON'T CURL THEM :) RIP See-saw we'll remember him and his weird name.
Give the kids a hug for me!!
I love your bangs. You may have inspired me to get some too. So sorry about your fish. When our fish died, I think Bailey was actually excited to flush it down the toilet- and so was I.
That's funny, we had a chicken fry and had baby chicks as our centerpieces. They kept crawling up on our plates of fried chicken, nestling themselves under the crispy wings. It was funny.
I give your bangs a thumbs up!
I want bangs! I think they look super cute! sorry about the fish I tried to keep one in my locker in high school and it didn't live long either.
I would give you "goldie" (our fish) but Abe might protest. He has over-fed that fish a bucketful of dried worms (they don't even eat worms!) but it is still alive. Abe loves that fih so much I bet he'd hug it if he could. Sorry See-Saw died.
I think the bangs look fabulous!!! Love them! I'm so glad you were brave. That story about "See-Saw" is so cute. Kids just crack me up.
I think your bangs look super cute!! You look like the "artsy, super fun, steak loving, bubbly, personality packed type" with them, so I think it suits you!!
My condolences. on the loss of See-Saw. I hope the fish fry went well - we miss you guys!!
CUTE!! I do think you look younger - not third grade though!! :)
I like the bangs. They even out your face! (not that it was crooked :)).
Our fish died this morning, no one cared.
I like the bangs. They even out your face! (not that it was crooked :)).
Our fish died this morning, no one cared.
I love the bangs!! I just wish you luck when it comes time to grow them out. I'm in the middle of it right now and it absolutely sucks!! Enjoy them, they look great :)
Very cute bangs! If you wore black squared frames you'd look very artsy fartsy and if you dressed in all black and put your hair back in a bun with bangs you'd look New York artsy fartsy with highly vegan tendencies. But in the meantime, you look like cute kimmy and really, you're hair could be cut short and died pink and you'd still look cute with that smile!
Stanton cracks me up. That is so cute.
i think you look darling!!!!! I'm only sad I don't get to see them in person!!! Good choice, they look awesome! I am love bangs!
I love your bangs! Very cute. I'm sorry see-saw died. We never had much luck with fish either. :(
I love the bangs, your text poll was obviously wrong, you look darling and not like the 3 year old kind.
Kimmy, I love-love-love your new bangs. You have the PERFECT hair for bangs. Your straight silky hair does the bang thing well... I love the new look!
Post a Comment