Wednesday, May 27, 2009

What we've been up to!

My sister Tiffany came to visit from Minnesota. Just like last time she came, we did fun stuff every single day!
It was so great having her here, and we can't wait until she comes back in August!
We've been playing in the fountains a lot! We can't get enough of Tempe Marketplace!
And this is Stanton, just being plain cute!
We went to the wave pool with friends, such a blast!
And to the bouncy place with the fam!
Aunt Tara and Uncle Adam were in town from Utah, and we spent every second with them, which was SO MUCH fun! (Look at my handsome boys peeking in the background!)
Before they left we had to stop by Joe's BBQ for Grandma and Adam's free birthday lunch. Oh how we love Joe's!
And yesterday we went to the Mesa Children's Museum and dressed up as monsters, read books about monsters and even made monsters with paint, feathers and googly eyes. This scary wolf is Stanton. No matter how many times I tell him that's a wolf, he keeps calling it a "spooky fox."

4 comments:

Malori and Jon Saline said...

I love reading about all of the fun stuff you do with your family!! You guys are always on new adventures and you always have great pictures from them!!! Thank you for keeping me entertained at work!!

Shellee said...

You are always doing something. I thought you were kidding when you said that you are never at home!

You need to crop and blow up that pic of Stanton with his face in his hands and hang it in your front room. I adore that little boy of yours.

Steve and Steph said...

Oh-you've made me miss AZ...I love that you guys dress up. I should do that more often with Cooper. So fun!

Anonymous said...

aww i love the picture of me n noelly on the carousel. I want a copy [: