Thursday, May 14, 2009

Our After-Bath Dance Party!

Stanton's hip dip in the beginning is the highlight I think, and yes, he probably learned it from me. Sorry for the shaky camera, but I can't hold still when Michael Buble's singing!

10 comments:

The Zemp Family said...

I love it! All of it especially the singing that was my very favorite part!

Adam and Tara said...

The hip dip is pretty good! Such cute kids, can't wait to see them!

Malori and Jon Saline said...

That was awesome!! Great singing! What a fun dance party!! I love Michael Buble too!!

Nikki said...

I LOOOVE Michael Buble! My favorite. Your kids are so darn kute Kimmy! I just don't think there's anything cuter than nakie babies dancing!

Elise said...

I must admit when I watched this I giggled to myself. I love little kids! They bring so much happiness into our lives! Especially when they are in diapers and are dancing!!

Mahers said...

I'm not sure what was cuter, the dancing or the singing!

Steve and Steph said...

I LOVE dance parties...Cooper loves them more when he's naked...You crack me up! So cute!

Shelly said...

cute kids, but wow you should have been in the mickey mouse club or something! what happened?

The Johnsons said...

It's now official. You are the COOLEST Mommy EVER!

Michael Curry said...

hahahahahahahah he's dancing now? or doing the splits more or less. I like the cape too. I just couldnt hear the sound :-/.

freak that kid is growing up, and noelle is trottin' around in the background