Monday, April 27, 2009

Stanton's Alphabet...It's almost the real thing!

He doesn't see the need for J & K, and L, M, N, O, P are kind of a blur for anyone, but not bad for my cute little 2 year old! I'm so proud of him! We've been working very hard on it! Also, I love his lisp when he says S!

9 comments:

Shellee said...

Seriously, too cute. I should start Hayden on this. We have been focusing on colors. The ones he hasn't got yet are red, and white, but he knows pink. Weird.

Sorry, but I think Hayden and Stanton planned to have lisps together. We can't get his to say "s"s the right way.

If you can't tell, Hayden thinks Stanton is his best friend!

Oh, do you want to go to the zoo on Thursday? I have some Safari Train passes that are going to expire.

Missy said...

Go Stanton! He is so smart!

Mahers said...

he is so cute, AJ lisps his s also, how funny. email me about camping, I can't seem to get your phone number. jen_rn99@yahoo.com
I'm totally there for camping in June.

Adrienne said...

'tanton --- great job!!!! i love you!

Shellee said...

Kimmie, on my page; the facts and opinions are great... but you missed the part that they had to be about me or my family.

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh that is the cutest thing!!! I love that!! He is precious!! What a smart kid!

The Earls said...

very cute. Good job Stanton!
BTW- did Mari have her little babooshka yet?

Rebecca said...

I love your girly girl! Yes, we named our Kimberlee after you!!! By the way, how do you spell your name? Do you think we should change it to a more normal way?
kimberley? kimberly?

Nikki said...

AHHH! Too cute! Eli does not know his alphabet nearly that well! I do love the LMNOP part though..you know that's all one letter!