Thursday, April 23, 2009

Let's Play a Guessing Game!

We were at a baseball game on Monday with our good friends the Ashby's (I hope we're still good friends after I post this picture), and since Mari's baby is due on Monday, April 27th, I really wanted her to have her baby at Chase Field, but she didn't. So I propose we all guess the day her baby will be born and whether it's a boy or girl, Max or Kate.
There will be a fabulous prize for the winner!
My guess is Friday, April 24th, and I think it's Max. Or maybe it's Kate. Aaahh! I can't decide. I will go with Max.

9 comments:

***LIZ*** said...

Definately Max, and I think he will come the 25th at 5:45am.

Missy said...

I'll guess April 28th, and I'm going for Kate:)

Myra said...

Max. Sunday, April 26.

Whitney said...

I'm fairly certain it's a boy, but only because I have a million ideas for a GIRL baby shower . . . ugh, she's always been difficult, hasn't she? I guess the baby is going to be born on May 3.

Corinne said...

I think it's Max for sure. I'm gonna go with April 29th.

Shellee said...

I think it's a girl and I think she'll be riding that eternal slip-n-slide on May 1st. She'll be yelling "Mayday! Mayday!" the whole way down.

Amy said...

I think it's Kate and she's coming on her due date!

Jim and Brooke said...

I have a thing for boys, so I am guessing he is a Max. I think he will arive on May 2nd at 3am. Sorry Mary, I'm sure you want it sooner. I also predict Mary will be an amazing birther!! I can't wait to hear the story! Lets see, hopefully labor is less 8 hrs, no more!

Nikki said...

Mary's Pregnant!!! Awwweesssommme! But of course now I feel bad because they gave us the changing table they hung onto for 2 years but weren't using1 I still love the changing table and it matches the crib we swiped for free. And just out of curiosity..is this an older picture because I'm not seeing any baby belly there?!!