
Noelle loves sunglasses, purses, and jewelry. She even brings me her bows in the morning to put in her hair.

And this is what happens if you try to remove a tu-tu or a necklace for bathtime.

So Daddy lets her wear her jewels in the tub. Who can say no to a princess right?!
12 comments:
She is so darned cute. The scariest thing about having a girl is how wrapped up our husbands can get in letting them win (because they ARE princesses!).
I love that first picture of her. She does look like a princess!
O.M.G I love her. Yes Noelle we will be best buddies just you wait :)
It's so much fun to have girly girls:) I've realized that they tend to be better at accessorizing than I am.
I was just thinking "This will make Adrienne so happy". She's adorable and I love the placement of the beads in the last picture...tell Robert to watch out-she's already posing ;)
Isn't it so funny how different girls are??? Sophie is exactly the same!!
I can't believe how quickly she is growing up! What a sweet girl!
I was so glad to run into you the other night! You guys look great and your kiddos are adorable! Let's plan on getting together soon!
I want a girl!!! How cute is Noelle! I just love her!
What a princess her eyes are killer!
Okay, that is AWESOME! I love Noelle, she's the best! (The first pic is ADORABLE.)
Oh You are in so much trouble!!! she is so funny. I love how you can laugh at life and still have fun amidst the chaos!
Post a Comment