Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Amy Webb!

This week's spotlight is AMY WEBB!
I just love Amy! If you don't know her you should get to know her cause she is so happy and nice and sweet and fun! She can laugh about anything, and she is super diligent and hard working and never complains about anything. Also, she always brings me yummy treats when she visit teaches me. I subbed with her at her preschool a few weeks ago, and she is such a great teacher, and so creative! Plus, she's an awesome mom who has the best Bailey stories!

5 comments:

The Webbs said...

Thank you so much for all of the nice things you said about me. You are such a great person and a great friend.

The Talley Family said...

You couldn't of said it better. Amy is a ton of fun to be around and I love that she always has a positive attitude about everything. She's the best!!

Anonymous said...

We love Amy too!! I am so amazed at how patient and easy going she is. You're right she never complains and is always so happy, and she is an AWESOME preschool teacher...the best.

Anonymous said...

Amy really is the best, always so sweet to everyone and alot of fun to be around!

Fosburgh Family said...

I would have to agree with all of these comments!!! Amy is the happiest, most fun person ever and she is BEAUTIFUL!!!