We got rid of the internet to save some money, so I will only be able to work on my blog when we go to Robert's parents house, which is a lot, so you probably won't even notice.
We are going to Washington D.C. tomorrow for our 5th anniversary so when I get back there might be pictures of me with Bush or Obama or someone presidential. Although when I went to Salt Lake a few years ago I thought it would be like the Disneyland of General Authorities, but I didn't run into any, so I couldn't get any pictures or autographs, but I think my luck will be better in D.C. Maybe I will at least see a senator. Wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Happy Anniversary! I hope you have fun in Washington D.C.
Have so much fun! DC is amazing!
Happy Anniversary!
Washington D.C.! That's awesome! You and Rob have been married about the same time as us! Happy Anniversary!
Man, your trip looks like it was awesome! I'm jealous! Maybe David and I will get to go to Washington, DC for our 5th anniversary.
Post a Comment