Monday, March 30, 2009

Why do I keep giving her berries?

7 comments:

Jason and Crystal Mabb said...

HOLY COW!!! but I'm sure that were might fine tasty berries

Adam and Tara said...

This picture made my day. Thank you Noelle.

Malori and Jon Saline said...

That is the most precious picture!!! I love that!

CJ said...

Are you ready for this one Kimmie? It's because she's............................................"berry cute". Love, Charmen

Missy said...

Because apparently she loves them? Or it's too entertaining not too? That is hilarious.

Melanie Hahn said...

Hi there, I haven't talked to you in a long time! How is everyone! I must say this pic scared me at first...I thought her face was cut and bleeding at first...thank goodness it wasn't! Hope everyone is great, it sounds like you are from the posts. Take care!

Michael Curry said...

SHES GOT SHAGGY HAIR! AH! wow. miss them :(