Robert took Stanton to a Diamondback's spring training game last week, and he had the time of his life!

Stanton has a Brandon Webb action figure that he talks to and pitches with , so skipping his nap to see him play in person, not to mention Daddy giving him unlimited candy and soda, it was like his best day ever!

Robert said he sat so still and watched the whole time! Meanwhile, Mommy and Noelle were at home taking a two hour nap on the couch together. Ahhh, life is good for the Currys!

He had so much fun, and as soon as he got home he asked to go again. Later I heard him in his room on his fake cell phone inviting Jesus to go with him.
Stanton: "Jesus you want to go to baseball game with me?"
PauseStanton: "No Jesus, I don't like football. You come to mine house. We play baseball."
PauseStanton: "Bye-Bye Jesus. I get mine diaper changed now."
Then he came out and told me he was poopy.
8 comments:
I am so proud that Stanton knows about Jesus so well that he can call him on the phone and invite him to play Baseball.
oh my. That has to be the cutest conversation! Robert is a such a great dad... and Stanton is one lucky boy!
Whoever says that there's no difference between boys and girls are dead wrong. Ellie would hate to go to a baseball game, but she could be a princess all day and hold her baby doll and give it kisses. Stanton is ALL boy! And I LOVE his shirt.
Jesus is busy, he's been spending a lot of time with Stella these days. I love Stanton! He's becoming much more vocal in Nursery. Pretty soon I'll have to tell him to be reverent!
I love it!! We are jealous, we need to get to a game. I can't wait to hear Dallen's conversations with Jesus someday. Kids are so precious :)
too cute- his little phone conversation cracked me up! Glad he had such a fun time at the game
What a great dad!
KIMMY! I love your blog. Your kids are ADORABLE! I can't believe how big Stanton is...well, I can actually since Eli's the same age! haha. That conversation is sooo cute! I just love the cute toddler talking, especially when they make grammatical errors..heeheehee! It's so good to see everyone's pictures. You guys look fantastic! We miss you all so much but we do adore the ward we are in. Of course, our ward doesn't have a Kimmy in :(
Post a Comment