Monday, March 9, 2009

This week at the Currys...

Lots of things happened, but these are the highlights:
Noelle learned to walk! YAY!!!
I caught Stanton dipping his feet in barbecue sauce and licking it off.
I got pink eye.
Stanton gave it to me.
And this is just Noelle looking cute, as always!

8 comments:

Laurie said...

Awh... SO CUTE! (Well, except for the pink eye pics of you and Stanton. Poor kids...)

But, what a fun week. Congrats on having TWO kids who can walk. Woo!

Corinne said...

I'm so sorry you guys got pink eye. That's no fun. Hooray for walking!!! Isn't that a wonderful day!

Whitney said...

I love your kids Kimmie! They are a perfect kids to practice with when trying to decide if you can handle 3 at a time. I'm going for it!

P.S. It looks like you go shopping a lot.

Missy said...

Love the BBQ feet, looks tasty! I hope your eyes are feeling better. Pink eye stinks!

Malori and Jon Saline said...

Oh man, I'm sorry you have pink eye - your kids are soooo cute!!! You have to be flexible to lick BBQ sauce off of your own feet - I am impressed!!!

Mahers said...

Is that an Ikea basket I see? anyway... Pink eye... fun! Levi got it too but so far, thanks to what is likely cancer causing doses of Lysol disinfectant on the whole house multiple times over the last 2 weeks, noone else has! I think it would have been easier for everyone to get pink eye. I love the pic of Stanton licking his feet. That is awesome!

Shellee said...

I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one who recognizes the IKEA arrow in he background. It's so nice of you to go share pink eye withe others?!? Did you wipe your eyes on the beds upstairs?
I'm glad Noelle is walking so she can get away from you and Stan and your funky eyes.

Love ya.

I will be doing another getaway sometime in the next month or so. When I get back into the swing of things.

The Zemp Family said...

Fun week! Your kids are so cute. Hooray for walking I loved when Jack and Hazel started walking it was the best.