Monday, March 23, 2009

Sunday, fun day!

We woke up, and my baby played with her babies.
After we got home from church, Stanton decided against wearing pants for the rest of the afternoon.
Then Noelle spilled rice cakes, and she thought it was so funny!
However, Stanton didn't see the humor in it! I love our kids!

9 comments:

Adrienne said...

i think the no pants -- two different shoes is my all time favorite photo now.

Billy and Kati said...

Those are some priceless pictues! Your kids are so cute and so different...the last picture says it all!

Shelly said...

hahaha I love your kids too!

Adam and Tara said...

I second Adrienne's comment. Stanton has Robert's irritated face. Noelle's hair is amazing! Seriously adorable kids :)

Shellee said...

I hate pants too. I hate shoes. Aaron hates shirts and Hayden hates to have his diaper changed.

It's life.

Noelle is so cute with her babies. I love when her hair is in the piggie tails.

Adrienne said...

also -- another reason that photo is now my favorite...stantons big head completely covers noelles, except for her one pigtail sticking out.

Laurie said...

Hahaha... I love your kids, Kimmie! And I love the funny/cute pics you put up on your blog. You're the cutest! (Which is why I love you more.)

Malori and Jon Saline said...

How cute!! I love the picture of Noelle and her babies!! Do you ever wish that you could get away with no pants? How comfortable would that be???

Mahers said...

Hysterical!