Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Stanton Can Read!

Actually, I think he just memorized the words to some of his books, but it makes it seem like he can read, which is oh so cute!

7 comments:

Missy said...

He is one of those little einsteins! I could listen to him read all day, it's so entertaining:)

***LIZ*** said...

That's awesome Kimmie!!! He is soooo Smart!

Shellee said...

AND... this is why we love Stanton. He is the best kid! I hope that Hayden can grow up to be just like him.♥

Whitney said...

Stanton is awesome. And now we're best friends.

Myra said...

I went from crying on Whitney's blog to laughing on yours. Whew, what a way to start a day. Stanton really is super smart, and super cute. Ellie's too stubborn to ever do something like this for me...she'd just glare at the camera with a there's-no-way-i'll-ever-do-what-you-want-me-to glare.

Steve and Steph said...

He is SO cute! I love how he looks at you when he would say something. What a cutie pie!

Corinne said...

That is just too cute! I love his little voice. I can't believe he's getting so big. CUTENESS!!!