Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Laurie Evans!
This week's spotlight is Laurie Evans!
Laurie is SO funny! (If you need proof read her most recent blog post!) I'm positive she could be a stand up comedian! She is exciting, always doing cool stuff, like jetting off to Vegas or Disneyland or taking cake decorating clases. Everything she says is interesting and entertaining! Example, she told me a few Sundays ago that she loves me more than I love her because she is bigger than me, so she has more room for love. She loves reading, and she always dresses cute! She is also very sincere and generous with her compliments!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
This is all soooo true!! Laurie is without a doubt one of the most fantastic people on this planet!! She cracks me up - in the middle of relief society, so we get 'dirty' looks from the presidency....hee hee hee!!
I love reading her blog and seeing all of the amazing, fun things she is up to and more than that, to read the hilarious ways she describes her experiences!!
Great Pick Kimmie!!
She's quick to laugh, quick to smile and quick to make fun of those who truly deserve it. She's awesome
She's one of my favorite people.
Amen, sister. Amen.
I have read Laurie's blog before, then I feel like a stalker (because I am) but I really like Laurie and her fun posts even though I have never met her. I think because she is friends with all of the ladies I miss in Evergreen, I want to be her friend too.
Laurie, if you read this, please give me your blessing to read your blog!
Hahahaha... Kim, I so love you!
And ditto to you women who commented. Bless your sweet little hearts... And Melissa, you blog-stalk away. - And if you know any single men between the ages of 27-45 over 5'10", you feel free to send them my way. (Lookit, a girl can't help but put that out there. I mean, networking's supposed to be THE WAY to meet people & move ahead in life, right?)
Kim, you are the most amazing person EVER. (Which is the real reason that I love you more.) I love that you use your blog as a platform to share your friends with the world. ... Whereas I use mine as an open forum to mock men who hit me up online. I know, I'm so naughty. ... Thanks for loving me anyway. :-)
Post a Comment