Monday, August 4, 2008

Who needs Mr. Potato Head when you've got his bucket of parts?




10 comments:

Meagan said...

Too fun! Noelle looks like she was really enjoying herself :)

Laurie said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

That's all I have to say.

Oh, and that I love you guys! Those pics were HILARIOUS!

Jason and Crystal Mabb said...

thanks for ur comment.. were doing great! LOL Love the photos!! ^.^

Adam and Tara said...

Ah I love your family! Roberts arms look so small! and Noelle, is she laughing or about to cry? :) Cute pictures!

Whitney said...

You guys are offically the weirdest people I know! Congratulations.

Adrienne said...

why is stanton acting like this is normal? i like your family nights -- ithink you guys should write the next book on family night activities.

alicia.martindale1@riosalado.edu said...

This world needs more people like you. I absolutely cannot wait to see what your kids will be like as they grow up. It will be an adventure I am sure. I think you are officially the "coolest" parents and family I know. Thanks for always making me laugh.

Leesh said...

The world needs more people like you. I am looking forward to watching your kids grow up, if they are even half as funny as you and Rob - we are all in for a treat. You are officially the "coolest" parents and family I know. Thanks for always making me laugh.

Melissa M. said...

You bunch of crazies!
Hey, about "the books" I thought they were a fun read, but I didn't get all fanatical about them (I am 30 and all). I did go to the release party, but I just wanted to see some freaky people and I was let down.

Whitney said...

What I meant by "weird" was . . . well, I meant weird. But you guys are also seriously the GREATEST people I know! :)