Monday, May 12, 2008
Evergreen's Got Talent!
The Evergreen Ward talent show was a huge success, put on by moi (that means "me" en francais) and the awesome activities committee!!
We had juggling by Johnny!
There was dancing. Tim & Melissa Johnson, MArcus & Amy Webb, Mari Ashby and I danced a little Napolean Dynamite action, complete with pelvic thrusts and moon boots!
The Thriller dance...very cool! Ben even had the glove!
And is a talent show really a talent show without a spinning wheel? Well folks, we had one!!! Not to mention, singing, jokes, arm wrestling, midget people and balancing chairs on faces! Talk about an extravaganza!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
kimmie, best talent show ever (and i don't even like talent shows!). i was very much entertained, and i felt like i got to know people in our ward better just by watching them perform. kudos to you for your hard work. it payed off.
Hey Kim, you are so funny! I think the last time Evergreen Ward had a talent show was probably 8 or 9 years ago, I was the Young Women Secretary at the time and we as a presidency were N'sync and we did "Bye, bye, bye". So fun! Thanks for running your super fun contest, my address is 8653 E. Capri Ave. Mesa, AZ 85208. Spread it around to whoever still remembers us!
I thought the talent show was a hug success! Curt and I both thought that the Thriller and Napolean Dynamite dances were awesome. I think that the Ward Mission Statement was my favorite. You guys are so funny!
Thanks for posting about the Talent Show! We were so sad to miss it! Looks like it was AWESOME!
Post a Comment