Thursday, May 8, 2008

OUCH!!!!


So Stanton, Noelle and I went to the zoo two days in a row. (I guess you could call us party ANIMALS.) The second day, Daddy went with us, and we decided to show him how we like to chase birds. He looked a little concerned, but interested as well. So Stanny and I saw some pheasant-turkey looking birds, and we ran after them, following them off of the zoo path, through some bushes and trees, and then it happened....I stepped on a sword. (Robert called it a thorn, but I say it was very large and sharp like a sword.) It went right through my generic crocs, and put a small hole in my foot, which is now covered up by the dirt on my feet, which is why you can't see it in the picture. So, if you see me hobbling around that is why.

3 comments:

Meagan said...

Sorry to hear about that, it sounds like it hurt!!! I just saw the picture you have of Stanton not liking bubbles.... we discovered a few days ago, as well, that Hudson is afraid of the bubbles. He usually loves the bath, but when he saw the bubbles he walked straight out and didn't want to have anything to do with it!

Shellee said...

Weinie...

The Robinsons said...

Poor Kimmie! Hope your not hobbling around too long!