Thursday, May 1, 2008

And The Winner Is...

Actually We couldn't really decide who the winner is, so we're leaving it up to you. We did manage to narrow it down to four finalists.
So take a look at the picture to the right, Pick your favorite caption, vote, then tell your friends to vote.
Enjoy!

4 comments:

Shellee said...

How smart of you to let "The People" decide!

***LIZ*** said...

I am just curious what the prize is.

Fosburgh Family said...

Kim I didn't realize you had a contest going. So here is my entry. "Now my farts really smell like roses!"
Joe

Rebecca said...

HELLO! Of course I remember you, Curry Family! I also remember you saying you travel through Oklahoma sometimes; I'd love to offer you a place to sleep the next time to come! Let me know when to prepare a room for you! Congrats on 2 adorable kids! You're quite the fabulous Mommy! I miss you!