Sunday, December 18, 2011

Merry Christmas... Love, The Currys!

One chilly morning a couple weeks ago, I decided to take our kids' picture for our family Christmas card. I did about 6 different takes, each one ending with Winston either rolling off of their lap and screaming or getting up and running away with his swaddling clothes. Or, with Noelle putting her sheet over her head and pretending she's a ghost.
She also refused to look at the camera, unless I called her Mary, and Stanton refused to look at the camera unlesss I called him Stanton. He also complained everytime that baby Jesus was breaking his bones and that he wasn't such a giant baby in real life.
I had to give up eventually because the only way I could even get Winston to look at the camera was by putting a Peppermint Hershey Kiss in his mouth everytime I took a picture, and if I took many more, I was afraid he'd end up with cavities.
So, I emailed the pictures to Robert's family, asking if they thought any of them were even usable, and Adrienne sent me back a Christmas card she designed with all of them, which I love! So...
MERRY CHRISTMAS to your Family from Ours!
Love, Robert, Kimmie, Stanton, Noelle and Winston!






4 comments:

BabyWilt said...

AAAWWWW love the nativity pics :-)

Lots of love for a peaceful Christmas and New Year to you from ours xxxx

Corinne said...

That is seriously the best idea for a Christmas card! They are so adorable & I love that they aren't "perfect" but real life with kids. You're so creative! Love it!

Laurie said...

LOVE IT! Honestly, you and your kids are just so stinking cute!

Merry Christmas, my friend!

I love you!

Bracken and Bracken said...

I loved your Christmas card!! And even more I loved reading about how it came together :) Your kids crack me up! Merry Christmas Currys.