Thursday, September 2, 2010

My THREE kids look exactly alike!

Stanton and Winston


Noelle and Winston


Noelle and Winston


Stanton and Winston


Stanton and Winston

13 comments:

Corinne said...

Holy cow! You aren't kidding. I hope you're labeling pictures well. I'd get so confused. They're all so darn cute! We miss you guys. Wish I could see them in person. Lets have lunch or something when you're up for it.

Anonymous said...

wow, that's pretty amazing! I couldn't tell the difference sometimes. At least they all look super cute!

Steve + Brindy Arnett said...

oh my gosh thats soo funny!! same poses and everything! your kids are all sooo adorable! you should reward them for being so cute by making tomorrow a new pet friday! haha ;)

btw.. our fun level DID significantly plummet when you left... just like we said!!

Missy said...

No kidding!!! They are the perfect blend of both of you too! Atleast they will never wonder:)

mollie said...

Too cute! They're all identical and super adorable! I hope Winston keeps being the best baby ever.

Bracken and Bracken said...

Amazing!! The hair is literally the only difference They r all cute CUTE cute :)

Rob and Alexa said...

Wow they totally do. Super cute and congratulations on baby Winston. He is a keeper.

Laurie said...

Hahahaha... That's AWESOME, how much they all look alike! Your kids are super cute!

Malori said...

That is so true!!! But heck, if you have a system that works, you should stick with it! If it ain't broke - don't fix it!
Your kids are super cute!!!!!

Jim and Brooke said...

That is so funny! I love how those pics are so identical.
It is great how as they get a little older, they start to look more different, and their personalities even MORE different.
Your Winston is addorible!

mashby said...

Oh my gosh - cutest kids!! You are right....Max and Stanton did look a like....in the pumpkin picture! Glad Winston is such an angel baby!!!! :)

Mahers said...

lol, that's amazing! Miss you guys.

Melanie Hahn said...

Kimmie, they do look all alike, it's crazy! But at least you know Winston is a beautiful little guy! Congrats to you and your family!!