For an hour or two everyday for the last few years I've been tutoring kids, ages 8+, and part of the program we do involves teaching them all of the U.S. presidents, forwards and backwards. After teaching a ton of other kids, I finally decided to try it with my own kids. It took about a week, but Stanton and Noelle both have all of the presidents memorized (only forwards, so far) but Stanton refuses to do them anymore because he says he's tired of it, and he likes practicing reading better. Noelle on the other hand, loves reciting them! (She can do it from memory, but in the video she is looking at the pictures cause she likes it better that way. Plus, as Robert says,she gets herself into a bit of a quagmire with the presidents around the Vietnam War era. She still needs a little more practice with those ones. Here she goes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
That has got to be the CUTEST thing I have ever seen in my life!!!!! Oh my goodness she's sooo grown-up!
So cute! I love how she pronounces each one. Can you take my kids for a while and turn them into super-smartie-pants, cause I think I'm failing as a mom.
Wow, amazing. She is a doll. I'm going to drop Caleb off with you so you can teach him. :)
Your kids are so smart, they must have a good teacher ;)
o my goodness your kids are ADORABLE!! your such a fun mama!! .. i bet they are always having SUCH a blast with u!!
That was amazing!!!!! Kimmie you and Robert are awesome parents! Jon and I always say we hope to be as good-a-parents as those Currys!! Cute kids!
PS - I went to Chic-Fil-A the other day and saw a sign for the "dress like a cow" day and totally thought of you - I told all of my family (parents, gradparents, siblings) about you and how fun you are!
WOW that is super amazing!!!! Your kids are so smart! I can tell that their really great mommy has worked with them alot to teach them things! Good job!
Oh my goodness gracious, Kimmie, that was ADORABLE! You're such a fun mom - and you're so good at teaching your kids things. You're my hero!
Uh, forget my kids! Can you come tutor me?!
Post a Comment