Monday, April 12, 2010

Happy Anniversary to the Cutest Couple Ever!


Robert and I celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary on Saturday, and because of him I am the happiest and luckiest girl in the world! I love and adore him!
He planned a trip for us to go to San Francisco this coming week to do some alone anniversary celebrating! Oooh la la! (We're also gonna visit the street where Full House was filmed. Exciting!!)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

you guys are the cutest couple! How exciting to go to the street where Full House was filmed...jealous! Take lots of pictures! And have a wonderful and safe time!

Annie said...

congrats you crazy lovebirds!

Steve and Steph said...

how fun! Happy 6th!!!

Missy said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys do make a very cute couple. I hope you enjoy your trip! San Francisco sounds like so much fun.

The Webbs said...

Wow, six years! You guys are the cutest. Have fun in San Francisco!

Malori said...

You were such a beautiful bride!! Congrats on 6 years! Have a great trip!

Laurie said...

Awh, well... Are you two just about the cutest couple ever? Happy Anniversary! Congrats!

Steve + Brindy Arnett said...

happy anniversary!! you two are so cute!! love your blog! :)