Monday, January 4, 2010

Our Baby Noelle's 2nd Birthday Party!!!

Princess Noelle is turning tu-tu, and she wants to celebrate with you-you!
(That is what her invitation looked like.)
For Noelle's 2nd birthday party, we rented a bounce house and had a birthday bash at Grandpa and Grandma Curry's house. Noelle loves bounce houses, and she wouldn't get out of it, even when all of the other kids deserted her. "I want to stay jumping!" And she did!
All of her two year old buddies came to her party with their brothers and sisters, and we had a grand time!
She was happy to see her best baby Callie there too!
Grandpa Dan dressed up as a clown and managed to pull off cute without being scary.
All of the kids loved him! He didn't make a single child cry. That's more than I can say for Santa Clause.
Baby Max couldn't take his eyes off him, until he held him. Then he couldn't take his eyes off of his mommy and daddy.
Tim took the princess theme very seriously. I think he is the only one who kept his crown on for the entire party!
Noelle loves "baby sea turtles", so we had a turtle pinata, which Robert and Tim bravely held. Tim got injured.
Stanton reminded me after the party that "we should never hit real baby sea turtles with sticks until their guts fall out." He is a future member of PETA.
Noelle tried hard to blow out her candle, and then devoured her cupcake. So cute and so messy!
It was such a fun party! I can't believe our baby girl is 2! She is so sweet and smart and pretty and funny too! I love my little family so much I think I'm gonna explode with happiness! Happy Birthday Noelle my Belle!

6 comments:

Kimmie said...

We Love you Noelle!


- Daddy & Stanton

Amy Webb said...

Thanks for such a fun party. My kids had a blast!

***LIZ*** said...

You sure know how to throw a great party! Happy B-Day Noelle!

Bracken and Bracken said...

:)

Michael & Lorielle Harris Family said...

I can't believe she is 2! It looks like she had a great birthday! What a fun mom she has!

Casey :o) said...

That looked like such a fun party! Happy Birthday Noelle!:o) And congrats on your baby news guys!!!! Adrienne just told me and I am so excited for you! Its funny though, you can tag team it with two, but once there's a third you feel so outnumbered sometimes!!! But its so so fun of course, and you guys are such great parents so you'll just have so much fun, I know! :o)