Saturday, October 3, 2009
Happy 3rd Birthday Stanton!
Happy Birthday Stanton!
Here's our little 10 pounder, born on Columbus Day 2006!
Tus padres te aman!
I can't believe our little Stan Man is all grown up now!
So, to celebrate his birthday we had a double party for he and Ellie, who are a week apart. It was a knight in shining armor/princess party! I got knight costumes from the dollar store for all of the boys, and Myra made adorable princess hats and wands for the girls! We also had a dragon toss and a treasure chest of jewels!
Oh, and a castle full of balls!
They had fun with their little friends. You're looking at the future Sunbeams, class of 2010.
And some of our baby knight friends came too!
Brady tamed a wild stallion for Noelle, and they rode off into the sunset.
The Happy birthdays were sung, and cupcakes were enjoyed by all!
Then, Stanton ditched his knight garb, and serenaded some of his guests as they said their good-byes.
And finally, the handsome knight received a birthday kiss from beautiful princess Ellie, and we all played happily ever after! P.s. Stanton is now potty trained! Yay for my big boy! Happy Birthday times a hundred! Mommy, Daddy and Noelle LOVE you so much!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Happy Birthday to Stanton! What a fun party! I love the princess/knights theme:)
Happy Birthday big boy!! Thanks for letting us play at your party, we loved celebrating you :)
Ellie's going in for the kiss with no reservations, and Stanton's all, "What is she doing? And why is my mom making me do this? Girls have cooties!"
Love the pictures! Thanks for partying with me. If we're here next year, we'll have to do it again.
So much fun!!! Oh and that last picture makes me laugh!! It's like you can read his mind, what an expressive little face. Congrats on the potty training.
I can't believe he's 3 already! Happy Birthday Stanton!
Happy Birthday Sweet Stanton!! Looks like a super party!!
Oh Stanton - if all the boys could be just as sweet as Stanton, the world would be a better place!! What a handsome knight...the last picture is cracking me up!!
AHHH! I can't believe he's three! And Ellie too! I forget that just because my kid keeps getting bigger and older doesn't mean all our old friends aren't growing too! In my mind they're all still babies! I love the pictures. I was just thinking of you today! I haven't posted Eli's party pictures yet but oh my, let's just say it will be a while before we do something like that again! So much fun! I love your kids. They are adorable.
omg! I remember holding stanton at a day old or something...He is such a handsome little guy. Happy Birthday to him! You are SOOOO cute! I miss you friend...so much!
Oh my gosh, that pic of Stanton and Ellie is PRICELESS. I love it! What a fun post, Kimmie. I love seeing all your cute pictures!
Post a Comment