Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Does it make me a loser because....

I just rented the Hannah Montana movie, and I LOVED it!? I am turning 28 in two days, and I just thoroughly enjoyed a movie for 8 year olds. I even cried at the end. I understand if nobody wants to be my friend anymore!
P.s. I also loved that movie Hotel for Dogs and cried at the end of that one too. Oh, and High School Musical as well.

4 comments:

The Crazy Holdens said...

Kim- you make me laugh. I will still be your friens even if no one else will and even though I live so far away.

Shelly said...

I have a huge crush Zac Efron if that makes you feel better - I seriously think he is so hot!

Amy said...

I haven't seen the other two movies that you mentioned, but the Hannah Montana movie looks kind of cute...I'll have to Redbox it one of these nights!

The Earls said...

I confess, I thought the High School Musical movie was cute, I'm looking forward to #'s 2 & 3. I haven't seen Hannah M, but my 34 year old sister says she thinks it's cute too. Don't worry about it, I think it's fun to like cute wholesome shows.