Friday, October 24, 2008

Vancouver is the home of the 2010 Winter Olympics AND the Best Missionary Ever!

Robert's little brother Michael got his mission call to Canada!
He is the one in the red footy pajamas.
He is going to the Vancouver mission, Spanish speaking!
I KNNOW he is going to be the most EXCELLENT missionary! Congratulations Michael! We are super excited and proud of you!!

3 comments:

Shellee said...

What a lucky guy, he couldn't have asked for a more awesome place.
It's absolutely beautiful there and it's one of my favorite places that I have been. (It ranks #2, #1 is and always will be Hawaii!)
Congratulations, eh!

Michael Curry said...

haha thank you kimmy!! and robert! you guys are the best I'm excited to see you again soon.

Kimmy I may need spanish lessons.

***LIZ*** said...

Yeah! The motherland! I lived in Vancouver for a year, it is one of the coolest places to live, I am going to take Adam and the boys back there next year.