
Stanton loved his cool car cake I made him!

He also loved dining with his ladies, all of whom have kissed him. Bailey the most, she's quite forward (:

He had fun with his boy buddies too, Brady and Landon.

Noelle just focused on the pizza!

Ahh, our happy little family! (Yes, we coordinated our shirts with our kids on purpose.)

When we got home we were all too excited to sleep, so Noelle played with balloons.

And Stanton stayed up until 11pm playing with all of his new toys. What a fun day!
6 comments:
Kimmie!!! Noelle is so cute. I can't wait to meet her at Thanksgiving.
I love your blog Kimmie, it always makes me laugh. I can't believe you made that cake. You're amazing. Love that pic of Noelle eating pizza, so so cute. Happy B-day Stanton!
Stanton is so so cute. Bailey had so much fun at his party. She told Marcus all about it when he got home. She said,"I like Stanton. She's a nice boy." Don't worry about the she part. She calls everyone she.
happy birthday Stanton. Sorry we weren't around...we miss our little friend. Can't believe he's already two...
I hope the pit of balls he's playing in at your house were stolen from mcdonald's or something.
I miss that kid!
Hi Kimberly, It's Melanie Hahn from the ward. I came across your blog through a friend that led to the Orr's in our ward and then I found you! Anyway, I was excited to see your blog and it's SO cute! And HAPPY HAPPY birthday to Stanton :) I love all the b-day pics!
Post a Comment