Monday, July 7, 2008

Extreme Home Makeover...Curry Edition!

Move over Ty Pennington cause our brother-in-law Adam, designer/handy-man extraordinaire, completely remodeled our house while he and Rob's sister Tara were down here visiting. Muchas gracias to him!
Granite counter tops (thanks Adrienne!) and an awesome tile backsplash with fancy lighting.
An enormous sink, pretty much the only thing I've ever wanted! It fits a whole cookie sheet, plus my child. (I think it would fit me, but Rob made me get off the counter before I could find out.)
My new orange bathroom. (Yes, we have seprate bathrooms. That's one of the reasons were such a happy couple!)
Rob's new brown bano, complete with new everything!
And our new stone fireplace! Thankyou bff Tim Johnson! Not to mention, additional thanks for the wood floors months back!

9 comments:

Shelly said...

The upgrades in your house look awesome, I'm especially loving the kitchen!

Shelly said...

The upgrades in your house look so good! I'm especially loving the kitchen.

Shelly said...

I didn't see my comment so I left another comment because I didn't realize you had to approve - so up yours . . approve this . . jk. don't publish this

Steve and Steph said...

I love your cute upgraded house! We'll have to get together and come see it in real life. And, if you go back to Sprinkles, give me a call. I LIVE for cupcakes!

Meagan said...

WOW!!! Your house looks great. I LOVE the kitchen :)

Whitney said...

Waiting for my invite . . . :)

Adrienne said...

so what did you bribe the kids with to stay in place...? i see stanton has a cookie in one pic..."here hunny take a cookie and go sit in the black fireplace..." I LOVE the photos sooo cute!!

Missy said...

Your house looks awesome! Remodeling is fun when it's done and you can enjoy it:)

Melissa M. said...

I love your home improvements, how fun!
I do have 1 little issue though, why doesn't Rob get any TP in his bathroom?