Friday, July 11, 2008

COWabunga!!!

Every year in July this mama cow and her calfs like to dress up and go to Chickfillet for some free food! It's an udderly good time! And now, a cow joke...
Q: What would a cow wear for protection if he was a cop? A: A BULLet proof vest.
Stanton "mooed" at the other cows, even though he looked more like a puppy.
Last year when we went, Noelley was in my belly, but this year she got to put on some spots and graze with the rest of us!
Someone went cow-tipping!
Last year's herd.

7 comments:

Fosburgh Family said...

You are just so funny no wonder you are my bff. I will continue to go every year forever!!!!! I love it!

Corinne said...

Thanks so much for including me this year. Sorry we were the party poopers of the bunch, but we'll be sure not to schedule such a busy day next year so we can be one of the herd.

Steve and Steph said...

SO awesome! I wish we could have come!! I had to take Coop to the doctor and it turns out that he has an ear infection...Sweet sexy cow outfits though...

Fosburgh Family said...

Kim now a joke for you.
What do you call a cow on a swing?
A Swinging Udder

Adam and Tara said...

Oh my goodness... you have the cutest family. Stanton does look a little more like a dog, but he's cute so who cares? Also, Noelle's bow adds a nice touch :) Love you!

The Zemp Family said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun! Thanks for the invite sorry I couldn't come.

Whitney said...

I totally forgot about Cow Appreciation Day! I'm sure I was doing something else really important to miss out on this year.

Are you wearing a plastic bag?